GET YOUR FREE EBOOK NOW
GET YOUR FREE EBOOK NOW
We respect your privacy. We will NEVER share your email address with anyone.
DEEPTONE ONCE A WEEK® WORKOUT: PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. Information Gathered. DeepTone, Inc. does not acquire any more information about Site visitors than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely or is acquired by the host of the Site. No information about Site visitors is provided to anyone outside DeepTone, Inc. without prior written approval from the visitors. If we ask for your email address or personal information to provide other services to you or to supply you with direct, ongoing information, we will maintain that information in a safe and secure server at our Internet Service Provider (ISP) for our own internal use only.
2. Disclosure to Third Parties. DeepTone, Inc. will provide individually-identifiable information about Site visitors to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority (including, but not limited to, a court order), or to comply with laws or regulations. In this circumstance, your information may be divulged without your consent.
5. Third-Party Links. DeepTone, Inc. Site, Content, or Services may contain links to other web sites, and those web sites may ask you for personal information – for instance, if you are purchasing a product or service. DeepTone, Inc. does not monitor and has no control of third parties’ privacy policies or their use of any personal information that you provide to them. We urge you to exercise care when providing personal information to anyone.
6. Third-Party Advertisers. Third-party advertisers may serve ads when you visit DeepTone, Inc.’s Site. Such third-party companies may use information (not including your name, address, or email address) about your visits to this and other web sites to target advertisements on this and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
7. Email Addresses. If you send an email inquiry to DeepTone, Inc., we will send our answer to the email address from which the inquiry was received. DeepTone, Inc. also collects the email address for inclusion on our newsletter distribution list.
8. Message Boards and Chats. DeepTone, Inc. may provide message boards and chat rooms as a service to you. You should be aware that if you use these features, anyone else using them may read your postings. In addition, all users of the message boards and chat rooms will have access to any information that you post, including your profile information. Please understand that DeepTone, Inc. is unable to guarantee the security of information that you make available to others using our message boards and chat rooms, and that you use these features at your own risk. DeepTone, Inc. reserves the right to use your postings, in whole or in part, in any format anywhere on our Site.
9. Children’s Privacy. Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Our services are not available to anyone under 18. While we make every effort to ensure that pages are appropriate for our audience, we believe that there is no substitute for proper parental supervision. DeepTone, Inc. recommends that children ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to DeepTone, Inc. or to anyone else online.
10. Information Disclosed in Public Areas. Please remember than any information you may disclose in any public areas of our Site or the Internet becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
11. Results of a Possible Merger or Sale of Assets. In the event that DeepTone, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates merge with or are acquired by another entity, or if all or a substantial portion of their respective assets are acquired, DeepTone, Inc. may share some or all of your personally identifiable information with the merging or acquiring entity to ensure that you receive seamless service during any such transition.
12. Security Measures. DeepTone, Inc.’s Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.